- Listed in Campsites nearest to Kettering, Nottinghamshire
- Wicksteed Park, Barton Road Kettering
- 08700 621191
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
Wicksteed Park traditionally offerred Camping to Caravan clubs and Rally’s, but over the past few years the Park has developed and we are now able to offer this wonderful Park to touring caravans and campers.
Ideal for that alternative weekend, extended holiday or short break.
Each year Wicksteed Park attracts in excess of 1 Million visitors and continues to develop its facilities year on year.
The development of Caravan and Campsite facilities for touring caravans and campers makes it possible for you to stay for a holiday, a long weekend or just an overnight break – right in the heart of the Park.
* Free Car Parking.
* Pets are welcome (Dogs must be kept on a lead).
* 147 acres of Parkland and Lakes.
* 35 Rides and Attractions.
* Nature Trail and Orienteering Course.
* Model Boating Lake.
* One of the largest free playgrounds in Europe.
* The best Pike fishing in Northamptonshire.
* An events programme throughout the year.
* Catering and retail outlets.
* Access to the Town Centre and major shopping facilities.
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 0 0 0 Caravan/Motorhome 0 0 0 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0