- Listed in Campsites nearest to Leominster, Herefordshire
- A44, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6, UK
- 01544 388527
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
Construction commenced in May 2000 to create a purpose designed unique Touring and Camping park. Our 5 Star graded park opened on the 2nd May 2002.
On the farm we rear Hereford X and Aberdeen Angus X beef, Suffolk X and Texel X Lamb and grow a large range of vegetables.
The aim of our Farm Shop and Butchery is to provide high quality traceable produce and meat direct to our customers.
We are very proud of what we do and want to share the many charms of Herefordshire and delights of good tasty food with you.
Our outstanding five star graded park is located on the edge of one of Herefordshires’ most beautiful Black and White villages. The Park is hidden in a natural dip but within minutes walking distance to the centre of Pembridge.
– Spacious 12 acre 60 pitch touring and camping park
– Luxurious heated facilities block, comprising showers, wash cubicles, toilets,
disabled bathroom, family bathroom, laundry room and washing up area.
– All fully serviced pitches – including electric, Water,
Waste Water hook up’s with optional hardstandings.
– Lake, amenity and picnic area.
– On site award winning Farm Shop and full Butchery, providing home dry cured bacon, home made sausages and burgers, Hereford X Beef and Lamb off the Farm, Pork and Free Range chicken – Ideal for breakfast, BBQ’s. Orders taken and prepared for your departure
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 0 0 0 Caravan/Motorhome 0 0 0 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0