- Listed in Dumfries & Galloway
- Moss Road, Annan, Dumfries and Galloway DG12 5PU, UK
- 01461 700205
Our visiting touring pitches have the best views and are positioned either right on the shores of the Solway with spectacular views of the sunrise and sunset (Shoreside), at the back of the park overlooking farmland (Fieldside) or in our more sheltered area ideal for tents (Tent Field).
All the Shoreside and Fieldside pitches have electricity. Shoreside pitches also have water and low level lighting.
Alternatively, if you do not want electric, we also have what we call the Tent Field – ideal for a budget stop over.
Finally all our pitches are clearly marked, to take away the stress of parking up in a strange place.
For visiting tents, caravans and motor homes we offer a range of pitches at varying prices, to suit all pockets and requirements:
* Shoreside pitches are our luxury sites, with spectacular and uninterrupted views across the Bay and with water and electric hook up included in the price. Watch the evening sun go down below Criffel, our own resident mountain!
* Fieldside pitches overlook the countryside and tend to be quieter. Electric hook up is included in the price.
* Non-electric pitches are in what we call the “tent field”, towards the back of the park and, again, tend to be quieter and rather more sheltered.
* Hikers tents (including push bike) are charged at a reduced rate and we slot them in wherever is convenient.
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 0 0 0 Caravan/Motorhome 0 0 0 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0