- Listed in Norfolk
- Low Road, Breckles, Nr Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 1EP
- 01953 498510
Our site has been in existence since 2000 but has recently undergone a change of ownership when my wife and I bought Moat Farm to enjoy the fruits of our labours and ease ourselves into semi-retirement, little did we know that as owners of a small and lively campsite retirement would be the last thing on our minds. Our move to Norfolk in December 2001 has been a mixture of sheer delight and hard work, in our opinion our surroundings are ‘to die for’ our campers are our new neighbours and some of which have become close friends. Our aims and goals for Moat Farm Touring Caravan Park & Campsite are quite simple, to provide you ‘our paying guests’ with the perfect ‘quiet, get away from it all’ type of location.
We like to think that Moat Farm Touring Caravan Park & Campsite is in an ideal location, as long as you are looking for a completely restful holiday or break, there are no noisy roads close by, no bright buzzing arcades or fun parks and best of all the only distraction around you is the sight and sound of cows grazing or maybe the sound of our local farmers going about their daily tasks in the adjacent fields.
* Ladies and gents flush toilets
* Vanity basins with hot and cold water
* Shaver points
* Paper towel machines in ladies and gents toilets
* Hand soap dispensers
* Shower (coin operated)
* Baby nappy changing unit (new)
* Covered campers dish washing facility
* 12 of 15 pitches have electrical hook-up facility
* Chemical toilet/waste disposal point
* Bar-B-Q hire (charcoal available)
* Drinking water
* Recycle bins for cans, glass, paper etc.
*Campers notice board
* Fire extinguisher stations (2)
*Free lawn/garden chair loan (subject to availability)
*Electrical lead hire
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 7 7 7 Caravan/Motorhome 8 9 9 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0