- Listed in Campsites nearest to Kingsbridge, Devon
- Soar Road, Kingsbridge, Devon TQ7 3DS, UK
- 01548 842681
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
Higher Rew is a family run park in an area of outstanding natural beauty close to the beautiful Salcombe Estuary. We have, over many years, created a relaxed caravan and camping park for your enjoyment.
We are annually inspected by the English Tourism Council, who have awarded our park four stars.
The Park is approximately 1 mile from South Sands which is ideal for boating, sailing and windsurfing, as well as safe bathing. A ferry runs from south sands to Salcombe Town. Soar Mill, a sandy cove is within walking distance and several sandy beaches are within easy reach by car. The Coastal Path and other beautiful walks can be reached via public footpaths from the Park.
*The Park of 5 Acres is gently sloping but has been terraced to provide level pitches 70 of which have electric hook-ups available
* Frequently cleaned Ladies & Gents Toilets
* Hair drying and shaver points
* Showers with thermostatically controlled temperature
* Free hot water at all sinks and basins
*Laundry Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, deep sinks, iron & ironing boards
* Indoor dish washing facilities
*Play Barn with table tennis, skittle ally and pool table
*Covered play area for children under 11 years
*Tennis court availble for hire
* Plently of open space for children to play
*Ice pack freezing facilities
* Camping & Calor Gas stocked
* Reception/shop well stocked, newspapers availble to order (high season)
*Dogs welcombe on the park if kept on lead adjacent fields available for dog walking
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 0 0 0 Caravan/Motorhome 0 0 0 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0