- Listed in Isle of Wight
- Heathfield Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight, PO40 9SH
- 01983 756756
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
At Heathfield Farm we offer nine acres of unspoilt countryside. The Park is level, with easy access to our sixty well-spaced marked pitches, thirty of which have electric hook-ups.
There is a wild flower meadow around which dog owners are welcome to exercise their pets. The separate playing field, ideal for ball games, also has special BBQ areas.
Fishing, golf, horse riding, sailing and other water sports are all available nearby. The park is also a great starting point for exploring the surrounding countryside on foot or by bike. You’ll find a special information and map board on the park with colour-coded rambles depending on how much time and energy you can spare!
* Excellent modern shower facilities
* Disabled/family shower room
* Dishwashing area
* Washing machine/tumble dryer
* Spacious marked pitches
* Freezer packs & camping Gaz available
* Pet exercise area around wild flower meadow
* Information board with local walks
* Separate playing field with BBQ area
* Bus stop 200 metres away
* Sports centre 800 metres away
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent