- Listed in Campsites nearest to Bodmin, Cornwall
- Atlantic Road, Tintagel, Cornwall PL34 0DS, UK
- 01840 770239
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
The Headland is a peaceful family run park on one of the most beautiful stretches of the North Cornwall coast, and in the mystical village of Tintagel. Our site is just 10 minutes walk from the ruins of King Arthurs Castle, and 300 yards from the North Cornwall Coastal Path, renowned for its spectacular scenery.
We have no club house so we are ideal for those who want a peaceful away from it all holiday, but if you want to have a meal or a drink, go shopping or to a disco, our village location means its just a short walk, no need to take the car. Indeed, this site is suitable for anyone without a car.
The legend of King Arthur attracts visitors of all nationalities to Tintagel, the main attraction being the ruined castle standing high on the cliffs, with Merlins cave on the beach below adding to the magical stories, and there are numerous places of interest in the surrounding area. The Headland Caravan Park is an ideal centre for touring Cornwall and parts of Devon.
* A fully equipped toilet block with flush toilets, hot showers, free hot water to basins, hair dryers and razor points.
* A launderette with commercial machines, dryers, ironing facilities and free hot water for dish washing and hand washing clothes.
* A small shop which stocks milk, bread, basic groceries, sweets, drinks and ice creams. Camping Gaz and Calor Gas is also stocked.
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent