Situated in Beautiful West Lancashire at the heart of a 130 acre working farm, surrounded by open fields, country lanes and woodland but less than 4 miles from Junction 27 on the M6 motorway. The large village of Eccleston is 3 miles away with a supermarket, newsagents, chemist, post office and numerous other shops.
The historic village of Croston and pretty villages of Mawdesley, Heskin and Appley Bridge are all nearby.
We welcome touring caravans, motor homes, trailer tents, and tents.
Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead whilst on the park.
* Electric hookups.
* Hard standing and grass pitches.
* Modern toilets and showers with shaver points and electric plugs.
* Self catering canteen with sinks and hot water for washing up.
* Vending machines.
* Chemical toilet disposal unit.
* Day Ticket coarse fishing.
* Private farm walks.
* Dog exercise area.
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent 0 0 0 Caravan/Motorhome 0 0 0 Adult 0 0 0 Child 0 0 0 Family Price 0 0 0