- Listed in Campsites nearest to Norwich
- Bradfield, North Walsham
- 07770 814627 or 01263 833200
[gmw_single_location map="1" map_width="100%" map_height="450px" additional_info="0" directions="0"]
Bradfield Hall Farm is a brand new Caravan Club certified location set in the beautiful North Norfolk coutryside.
This family run site has 5 motor home/caravan pitches with water and electric hookups located on a sheltered site with short grass and firm, level ground.
Perfect for families we’re:
• on a quiet 500 acre farm in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
• great for children and dogs with 5 miles of walks on our nature reserve
• next door to Bradfield Cricket Club, Saturday coaching for everyone
• 3 miles to the beach, 2 miles to North Walsham, 1 mile to the train station along quiet cycling lanes
• full of Norfolk wildlife and animals including our donkeys, Daisy and May
To find us turn right off the A149 (North Walsham) sign-posted Lower Street, Antingham. Continue over rail crossing then turn right at the crossroads into Bradfield Rd. Our site entrance is within 1 mile on the right just past Bradfield Hall and before the Bradfield Cricket Club. Follow signs through the farm to the caravan site.
Please note we’re a Caravan Club certified location and therefore we’re only allowed to have Caravan Club members to stay with us – sorry!
Do give us a call to book in advance so we can be ready to welcome you to Bradfield.
TYPE LOW SEASON MID SEASON HIGH SEASON Notes : Tent Caravan/Motorhome 10 10 10 Adult Child Family Price